Are you looking for the best apps to help you manage your different daily activities?
Well, in this blogpost, we will talk about some of the essential apps that can help you increase your daily productivity, and save you time to do what is more important in your life.
We will divide these apps to different categories based on their use. Some apps may or may not fit your needs depending on the type of phone, OS, and phone carrier that you use.
Most of the apps shared on this page are free to use. Some of them offer optional upgrades if you want advanced features or limits.
Reach out to us If you have any recommendation !
NOTE: This Article will be updated based on audience recommendations as well as newly released and popular Apps.
So, are you ready? Let’s jump into the details!
1. Calendar / Tracking / Management
1. Google Calendar
2. To Do
• A task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day.
• Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity, focus on what matters to you, stay organized and manage your life.
• Manage projects, organize tasks, and build team collaboration—all in one place.
• The flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
4. Period Tracker
5. Pregnancy + | Tracker
• This pregnancy app has been downloaded over 45 million times by expecting families.
1. Google Drive
1. Amazon Kindle
• READ ANYTIME, ANYWHERE on the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without something to read.
• The Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
2. Google Translate
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Bring your notes, to-dos, and schedule together to tame life’s distractions and accomplish more—at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
• Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go.
4. Google Docs
5. Google Sheets
• You can create new spreadsheets or edit existing files, format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
• Combining all the features that you need to read, edit, and create Word docs, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDFs.
• OfficeSuite is the richest and most feature-packed solution for personal or professional use on mobile devices. Compatible with various file formats – Microsoft Office 365 docs, Google docs, OpenOffice, and more.
• Quora is a Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge.
• People come to Quora to ask questions about any subject, read high quality knowledge that's personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others.
• Create your own flashcards and study sets or choose from millions created by other students — it’s up to you.
• More than 60 million students study with Quizlet each month because it’s the leading education and flashcard app that makes studying languages, history, vocabulary and science simple and effective. And it's free!
• We explain math solutions step-by-step, so you can spend less time being stuck.
• We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to algebra to advanced calculus.
4. Phone Carriers
• Pay your Bill in seconds, track data on the go, shop for the latest devices and so much more. You can also connect with a T-Mobile expert 24/7.
2. My Verizon
• The My Verizon app is the all-in-one hub of your Verizon experience, allowing you to keep track of account changes and the latest offers, easily switch to Verizon, and much more.
• Now, staying on top of your AT&T accounts is much easier with the myAT&T app. Check data usage, pay your bill, and upgrade your phone or plan.
4. Google Fi
• Google Fi is a different kind of phone plan with simpler pricing and smarter coverage. Pay only for the data you use or go unlimited.
• Your UScellular® account at your fingertips – anytime, anywhere. Safely and quickly pay your bill, shop, manage your devices and much more.
• The myCricket App is simple, seamless and FREE. It gives you the freedom to manage your Cricket Wireless account anywhere, anytime with just the tap of a button.
• Used for Metro by T-Mobile customers to make changes to their account at their fingertips. Check your balance and due date, review your 4G data usage, make payments, change plans or features, and even reset your voicemail password.
8. Mint Mobile
• Mint Mobile is premium wireless, without all the B.S, for just $15 bucks a month. All our plans come with everything you need and nothing you don’t: unlimited talk & text, plus a monthly helping of 5G • 4G LTE data.
9. My Boost
• Simplify the way you manage your Boost Mobile account. Make payments, enroll in AutoPay, check your usage & more, all from your phone. If you signed up for your Boost Mobile service prior to 10/15/21, please use this app to manage your Boost Mobile account. Otherwise, please find our new Boost One app from the Google Play store.
10. Simple Mobile
• Manage your Simple Mobile service anywhere, at any time. Download the Simple Mobile My Account app today and never worry about how to refill again. This app also measures the network quality during calls in your service area based on your location. This allows Simple Mobile to continually work towards improving your call reception and network quality.
11. Straight Talk
• Manage your Straight Talk Wireless service anywhere, at any time. Download the Straight Talk My Account app today and never worry about how to refill again.This app also measures the network quality during calls in your service area based on your location. This allows Straight Talk to continually work towards improving your call reception and network quality.
• Latest News, Top Stories & Lifestyle. Follow business, health, tech, sports, cooking, travel and more to stay up-to-date, dive deeper into the things you love or discover something new. You can even follow local news and events.
2. FRANCE 24
• Access our full range of reports, live feeds and exclusive features on the latest version of our app, which takes in user insight to offer smoother navigation, cutting-edge multimedia contents and in-depth analysis from our trusted team of international journalists.
3. RT News
• RT is a 24/7 English-language news channel. We are set to show you how any story can be another story altogether. Broadcasting over six continents and 100 countries, our coverage focuses on international headlines, giving an innovative angle set to challenge viewers worldwide.
• Shazam will identify any song, or any audio in seconds. Discover, artists, lyrics, videos & playlists, all for free. Over 1 billion installs and counting.
• With Spotify, you can listen to music and play millions of songs and podcasts for free. Stream music and podcasts you love and find music - or your next favorite song - from all over the world.
• Pandora gives you a personalized listening experience that continually evolves with your tastes. Create stations from your favorite songs, artists or genres, search or browse to find recommended stations for your mood or activity, and discover podcasts that speak to you.
6. Communication / Email / Mail / Tracking
• Meet Messages, Google's official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone from anywhere with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. You can use it on your phone and computer.
• Pure instant messaging — simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices. One of the world's top 10 most downloaded apps with over 500 million active users.
• We take your privacy seriously and will never give any third parties access to your data. You can delete any message you ever sent or received for both sides, at any time and without a trace. Telegram will never use your data to show you ads.
• Stay protected from robocallers and scammers with Truecaller. Our famous Caller ID tells you who is calling you and why, so you can decide whether to pick up the call or not. Truecaller will also identify and warn you about robocallers, scammers, fraudsters, telemarketers and other unwanted or unknown phone numbers.
• The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your Android phone or tablet with robust security, real-time notifications, multiple account support, and search that works across all your mail.
• Yahoo Mail app—the best email app to organize your Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, AOL, AT&T and Yahoo mailboxes. Whether you need a clutter-free mailbox, added customization, different views for deals, and attachments, or even more storage, we’ve got you covered.
• Microsoft Outlook is a secure email app that keeps you connected and protected with your email, calendar and files all in one app. With intelligent email, a task organizer, spam email protection, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Connect. Organize. Get things done.
7. Samsung Email
• Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management.
• You’re busy, so let UPS help you easily manage shipments, track packages, find UPS locations, and much more with the UPS Mobile app.
• Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the “USPS Mobile®” app: calculate shipping prices (limitations apply), find a Post Office ™, look up a ZIP Code™, schedule a next-day pickup, request USPS to hold your mail, access Informed Delivery® to track packages and digitally preview incoming mail, and more.
7. Sport / Workout / Hiking
• Explore the outdoors with AllTrails! Discover nature with hiking, biking, backpacking and running trails around the world. Log your hike, walk, run or mountain bike ride with our GPS activity tracker. Looking for a good spot for camping or backpacking? The AllTrails community is a great place to get inspired.
2. Samsung Health
• Samsung Health has various features to help you manage your health. As the app allows you to automatically record many activities, creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and simpler than ever.
• Check various health records on the Samsung Health home screen. Easily add and edit the items that you want to manage such as daily steps, activity time, and body weight.
3. Six Pack in 30 Days
• Want to lose belly fat and get six pack abs for the summer? Start sculpting your abs with this super effective abs workout app. Workouts are suitable for all levels, and you can easily do them at home or anywhere, anytime. Just a few minutes a day to get the abs you have been dreaming of!
4. Workout for Women
• Women Workout - Female Fitness helps you burn belly fat, tone butt, slim legs, trim waistline and get in shape. Follow the home workout to feel the burn. Keep fit and be a better me!
8. Dining & Food Delivery
• The Starbucks® app is a convenient way to order ahead for pickup, scan and pay in-store and customize your favorites. Rewards are built right in, so you'll earn Stars towards free drinks and food on your purchases.
• Shop groceries online & get fresh food, drinks, snacks & alcohol delivered directly to your door in as little as 2 hours with same day delivery. This is online grocery shopping made easy—plus, your first grocery delivery is free! And it's safe.
• Delivery anywhere you are. DoorDash offers the greatest selection of your favorite local and national restaurants, convenience stores, and grocery stores -- more than 310,000 menus across 4,000+ cities in the U.S.,Canada and Australia. Spend more time doing the things you love.
• Food delivery 🚚 right to your door. Choose from the largest selection of restaurants and amazing Perks with Grubhub. Find food and get fast food delivery from your favorite restaurants, from Applebee’s to Red Robin. From fast food to convenience store finds, Grubhub has what you need, instantly.
• Delivery from your favorite restaurants, grocery stores, and more! 24/7, 365 days a year. Postmates gets you what you want, when you want it.
6. Uber Eats
• Get food delivery to your doorstep from thousands of amazing local and national restaurants. Find the meal you crave and order food from restaurants easily with the Uber Eats app. Track your order in real-time.
9. Online Stores
1. Amazon Shopping
• Amazon Shopping offers app-only benefits to help make shopping on Amazon faster and easier than shopping on your desktop.
• Buy and sell the brands you love, from seasonal fashion to luxury handbags, rare sneakers, top tech, vintage watches, and the latest toys. Shop your favorite brands including Nike, adidas, Gucci, Playstation, Nintendo, Apple, and more.
• The Etsy app lets you shop millions of one-of-a-kind items straight from your phone and tablet. Whether it’s for moments big or small we have it all: handmade goods, vintage goods, creative goods, custom goods—there’s something for everyone.
• Style doesn’t have to be expensive. Wish is a US-built, mobile shopping app that lets you shop from a variety of items from merchants around the world.
• Shop from our list of niche products.
• Your Guide when you arrive to the USA. Educate yourself in different fields.
10. Local Stores
1. Best Buy
• Now the Best Buy app is more than just great hand-held shopping. It’s your fast, feel-good companion that can help you have more convenient and possibly even cooler Best Buy experiences, whether you’re at home, on your way to pick up, or shopping with us in-store.
• The Costco Mobile App is the easiest way to save time and money on the go. We've completely re-thought our mobile app and made it easier for members to access the incredible values found only at Costco.
3. Sam's Club
• Sam’s Club. Enjoy all your membership perks with the Sam’s Club app. Save time and shop easier every day with the Sam’s Club app. Make the most of your membership with these best-loved exclusives, including free Pickup, Scan & Go, Pharmacy and Free Shipping for Plus members. Save even more with Instant Savings and track your Plus Cash Rewards.
• Now the Target app can help you have a more rewarding Target run! Introducing Target Circle, which gives you access to hundreds of deals, a birthday gift and the chance to support your community.
• Get what you want, when you want it. Shop online to order fresh groceries, household essentials, and more for pickup or delivery from your local store, plus millions of items available with free shipping.
11. Used Products
• Work. Buy. Sell. Rent. Live.
• craigslist - The original online classifieds. Established 1995.
• Find jobs. Hire employees. Post your resume. Offer your skills/services.
• Buy & sell cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles, trailers, auto parts.
• Offer your services, locate contractors, find short term gigs and odd jobs.
• Buy. Sell. Letgo. - OfferUp and Letgo are now one big mobile marketplace.
• Buy, sell and shop deals on thousands of unique items nearby! So whether you want to make some extra money by selling your used furniture or want to do some clothes shopping the choice is yours with OfferUp.
12. Maintaining a Vehicle
• With the AutoZone app, it’s easier to take care of your vehicle than ever before. Order the right parts and accessories for your car or truck with just a few taps. Get the parts you need fast with same-day store pick up or convenient ship to home delivery.
• Taking care of your car is easier than ever with the free CARFAX Car Care app.
Only the free Car Care mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, vehicle registration, and safety and emissions inspections.
• FIXD helps you better understand your vehicle by translating check engine lights and tracking scheduled service. We've all been there - You're driving along and your check engine light comes on, but what does this light really mean? Avoid ambiguous lights and confusing technical definitions and let FIXD translate your check engine light into simple and understandable terms.
4. Torque Lite
• See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, sensor data and more! An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system.
13. Other Apps
• Looking for an efficient scanner app? Try CamScanner! CamScanner is an all-in-one scanner app. It turns your mobile device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR) and improves your productivity to save your time. Download this scanner app to instantly scan, save, and share any documents in PDF, JPG, Word, or TXT formats.
• Download Groupon and save up to 70% on the things you need every day. Find great deals on all the best stuff to eat, see, and do near you and around the world.
• Lemonade offers renters, homeowners, condo, car, pet health, and term life insurance powered by tech and driven by social good with instant everything.
• We use bots instead of brokers. No paperwork, no hassle! Get an insurance quote in minutes. File claims from your phone - anytime, anywhere.
• Mobile Security & Antivirus by Lookout provides premium mobile security & identity protection for all of your Android devices. Protect your device from viruses, malware and spyware, and rest assured you’re in safe hands with our ID theft protection services.
5. Muslim Pro
• The most popular Muslim app with Azan and Adhan notifications. New Quran feature, you can now Khatam Quran.
• Nextdoor is used by nearly 1 in 3 households in the U.S. and is in more than 290,000 neighborhoods worldwide.
• Join groups, meet neighbors with shared interests, get recommendations for local businesses, and discover new places nearby. Buy, sell, and giveaway used items on For Sale & Free, your local marketplace on Nextdoor. Get the most from your neighborhood.
7. QR & Barcode Scanner
• QR & Barcode Scanner / QR code reader is extremely easy to use; with quick scan built in simply point QR code scanner free app to QR or barcode you want to scan and QR scanner will automatically start scanning and QR scan it. No need to press any buttons, take photos or adjust zoom as barcode reader works automatically.
8. Smart Switch
• Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play.
9. Universal TV Remote Control
• Ultimate universal remote control for TV will turn your android phone into a super free TV remote. With our professional universal remote for all TVs, you can control the universal remote in the Android phone.
Real Estates & Housing Apps
• Millions of renters rely on Apartments.com every month to search the most comprehensive inventory of rentals available. While on the go, use our innovative app to help you find the best apartment, condo, townhome or house to rent.
• Home search has never been easier or more fun thanks to Realtor.com. Whether you’re in the real estate market to buy homes, searching for rentals, or looking for a home’s estimated value, we offer a robust set of tools and a guiding hand throughout the process to help you browse millions of home listings and zero in on the one that fits your needs.
• Download the Redfin App to get updated MLS real estate listings every 5 minutes. Find the latest homes, condos, and townhouses for sale and for rent in your area. Browse photos, see up-to-date home details, and instantly book a free tour with a Redfin Agent to see homes for sale even faster.
• When searching for a new home, the more you know about the home and neighborhood, the more you know it’s right. Trulia helps you discover the perfect home AND neighborhood for your lifestyle to buy or rent. Get a genuine feel of what it’s like to live there before you buy with 33 neighborhood map overlays like schools, 30M+ neighborhood reviews from locals, and virtual neighborhood tours. Browse 1M+ real-time MLS listings with Trulia’s robust search filters, easily plan open houses, and customize instant alerts to stay ahead of the real estate market.
• Find tools to buy, sell or rent a home and keep millions of listings right at your fingertips with the Zillow app. Change starts here. BUY A HOME, RENT A HOME.
• GoodRx is a free pharmacy coupon & deal finder that helps millions of Americans save money on pills, prescription drugs & medical costs. Our coupon finder helps you find the best price on affordable prescriptions, medications & drugs you can’t find on other medication apps. GoodRx is a medication app with Rx pharmacy discounts, a medication & pill reminder, medicine tracker & more.
• MyChart puts your health information in the palm of your hand and helps you conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members. With MyChart you can:
- Communicate with your care team.
- Review test results, medications, immunization history, and other health information.
- View your After Visit Summary® for past visits and hospital stays, along with any clinical notes your provider has recorded and shared with you.
- Schedule and manage appointments, including in-person visits and video visits.
- Get price estimates for the cost of care.
- View and pay your medical bills, and more.
• Teladoc is the global leader in telehealth and telemedicine. Teladoc services are available from anywhere in the U.S., and we serve over 50 million people nationwide. With Teladoc, you can:
- Schedule a virtual appointment with a medical doctor or specialist
- Have a dermatologist review photos of a skin concern
- Talk with a therapist or psychiatrist
- Have prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy
• From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get prescription drug savings at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Zocdoc is the start of a better health care journey for you. Find and book top-rated local doctors, on demand. Visit them in their offices, or video chat with them from home.
1. Google Maps
• Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
• Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you about traffic, construction, police, crashes, and more in real-time. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
• Pay at the pump
Get the free GasBuddy fuel card and pay for gas, when you do you will save on every gallon, at every station. Pay with GasBuddy works at your favorite stations, from Shell to Chevron & Wawa to Speedway, fill up anywhere and save! Quickly and securely link your bank account, swipe, and save up to 25¢ per gallon. Manage your account right in the app. No more hunting for deals.
• SpotHero helps you get everywhere, easier by making it fast and convenient to find and reserve parking in major cities. Park in Chicago, NYC, Boston, San Francisco (SF), Houston and more!
2. Public transportation
• Moovit is one app for all your urban mobility rides 🚍🚇🚘🛴.
• 🏆 "If you need to get anywhere by mass transit, you need Moovit...it will open up a new world for you, even if you just travel domestically" - USA Today 🏆
• Use transit in and around all of Chicago: It's easy to manage and pay your fare on CTA, Metra and Pace buses and trains with the Ventra app. Find all the features you're used to on the Ventra website and more, including mobile ticketing for Metra trains!
• As a member with the free Zipcar app, you can find cars and vans in your neighborhood and across the globe—and reserve and unlock them, too. Gas, mileage, dedicated parking, and insurance options are included in every reservation.
4. Arrow taxi app
• ARRO is a taxi app created to simplify everyday transport through innovative, easy-to-use tools for hailing and paying for taxi rides. With the tap of a button, ARRO connects you to the nearest available drivers in every location, to get you where you’re going, faster! Download the app today and start using it for all of your travel needs.
• Curb is the #1 Taxi App in the US that connects you to over 50,000 taxis with the tap of a button. Easily request and contactlessly pay for rides in 65 U.S. cities, including New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Miami and Washington, DC.
• Count on Lyft to take you where you need to go with safety first. Got an appointment? Need to pick up some groceries? We’ll match you with a driver, help you find the quickest bus route, or show you the nearest scooter — you’ll be on your way in minutes. If it gets you there, it’s on the app.
• We’re committed to your safety at Uber. We’ve established a Door-to-Door Safety Standard to help you feel safe every time you ride. And with Uber, your destination is at your fingertips. Just open the app and enter where you want to go, and a nearby driver will help you get there reliably.
3. Shopping for a vehicle
• Looking for a used or new car? Find it on CarGurus. We take the guesswork out of car shopping by running the numbers on tons of cars, providing you with all the important details, and serving everything up in an easy-to-understand format. See if a car is overpriced or a great deal, access key negotiation info, and find financing*—all on the app. Want to sell your car? We can help with that, too.
• Find, search and browse used cars with CarMax, America’s #1 used car retailer. Download the CarMax app today to shop and find the right car, truck, or SUV for you.
• Shopping for a new or used car or truck? Ready to meet your match? Download the free Cars.com app to find the perfect car for you today. Shop the best deals with access to millions of listings, over 10 million reviews, and tools to calculate payments on cars you like.
• This app will provide you with information to help with researching a vehicle or disposing of the one you have. You can find out what your current vehicle is worth, check prices for your next one, or find a dealer using maps and directions.
• The official American Express App for Android allows you to access your Account from anywhere. Track spending & rewards, find offers, review your balance, pay your bill and enjoy features only available in the Amex App.
2. Bank of America
• Bank conveniently and security with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts. Can be used to Manage Accounts, Transfer Money and Pay Bills, Check Deposit, Manage Investments with Merrill, and more.
3. Capital One
• Whether you’re out in the world or feeling right at home, you can manage your money with ease, View balances and export statements, Pay bills and take care of loans, Check in on your credit with CreditWise, Activate a credit or debit card when you need it, Redeem rewards on the go, Send and receive money with friends and family using Zelle.
• Now there's a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile App, you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and retail locations that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay bills from participating doctors and healthcare providers in the network.
• Bank securely with the Chase Mobile® app. Manage your investments with J.P. Morgan and your Chase accounts: monitor your credit score, budget and track monthly spending, send and receive money with Zelle® and deposit checks.
• You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
2. Payment Methods
• Now there’s more ways to PayPal— buy, sell, send, receive and explore all in one place. It’s a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeout, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, buy and checkout with crypto, manage your bills and more.
2. Samsung Pay
• Samsung Pay is now part of Samsung Wallet. With Wallet, you get the features and benefits of Samsung Pay, plus Samsung Pass, digital home and car keys, digital asset management, and more.
3. Google Pay
• Google Pay is a safe, simple, and helpful way to manage your money, giving you a clearer picture of your spending and savings: Pay at your favorite places, Send and receive money instantly, Earn rewards for everyday payments, Understand your spending & improve your financial health.
4. Square Point of Sale
• Square Point of Sale is a free point-of-sale app that enables you to sell anywhere and in any way, your customers want to buy.
• Payments, items, inventory, analytics, eCommerce, and CRM— are all integrated with your point of sale.
• No startup fees, monthly fees, or termination fees. Just pay for card processing when you make a sale. It’s as simple as that.
5. Cash App
• Cash App is the easy way to send, spend, save, and invest* your money. It’s the SAFE, FAST, and FREE mobile finance** app.
• Venmo is the fast, safe, social way to pay and get paid. Join over 83 million people who use the Venmo app today.
• Zelle® has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. Money moves quickly - directly from bank account to bank account. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the Zelle app will make it easy for you to send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
3. Bookkeeping / Credit Monitoring
1. Credit Karma
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Check your refund status, make a payment, find free tax preparation assistance, sign up for helpful tax tips, generate a login security code, and follow the latest news from the IRS - all in the latest version of IRS2Go.
• Mint is the free money manager and financial tracker budgeting app that brings together all of your finances. Plan ahead! From account balances and budget planners to tracking expenses and debt payments, all your money management is now in one place.
• Log miles, create invoices, maintain finances and cash flow, and track your profit and loss reports. Organize your workday expenses and manage invoice tracking on the go with the QuickBooks Online Accounting app, trusted by over 4.3 million small business owners worldwide.
1. Gig Jobs
• Running a business around the clock? Rushing to complete a project on-the-go? Fiverr is here to help. With the leading online marketplace for digital freelance services, Fiverr provides instant access to a global network of remote freelancers.
2. Make Money
• Make Money contains 60 legitimate, sustainable ways to earn extra money online. Whether you want to learn how to make money at home, become an entrepreneur or generate passive income, you’ll find a huge variety of home business & money making ideas to help you achieve financial success!
3. QB Mileage Tracker
• Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions & maximize tax returns in time for tax season!.Put more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker and tax deductions estimator.
4. Amazon flex driver
• Once you’ve downloaded the app and set up your account, you can look for delivery opportunities that are convenient for you. Open the Amazon Flex app to search for available delivery blocks in your area. With every offer, you’ll see your expected earnings and how long your block is likely to take you to complete. You can also mark yourself as available in the app to qualify for instant offers.
5. Instacart Driver
• Earn money by grocery shopping in your spare time and help those who need it most by becoming an Instacart Shopper or driver.
6. DoorDash - Dasher
• Food Delivery App. Enjoy the freedom to be your own boss and earn money on your schedule. Plus, get 100% of your tips, always.
7. Grubhub Drivers
• Become a Grubhub Driver and deliver customers the food they love from their favorite restaurants. With the largest restaurant and diner network, Grubhub offers more opportunities to make money on your own schedule.
8. Uber - Driver: Drive & Deliver
• It’s your hustle. Drive or deliver. Our flexibility. Your independence. Our security. Your business. Our support. Here’s why you should drive, deliver, and earn money with Uber.
9. Lyft Driver
• Download Lyft Driver, the app created just for drivers. WHY LYFT? --> FLEXIBLE HOURS. Driving with Lyft is an easy way to earn extra cash whenever you want.
10. Curb Driver
• With Curb Driver, you’ll get more trips and better tips. Easy account set-up and approval means that you’ll be able to get online and accept trips fast. Payment for Curb trips will be deposited directly to your enrolled debit card or bank account.
11. Arrow driver app
• Work more efficiently and earn more with ARRO Driver. The ARRO Driver app provides licensed for-hire drivers a suite of features that assist drivers to compete and succeed. Accept available e-Hail requests then use ARRO Driver to navigate to the pick-up location, check where the busy areas are in your city, communicate with passengers to let them know you've arrived or when you're stuck in traffic, review your PayCard balance for trips you have serviced, and many more features
2. Job Search & Networking
• Search jobs, find companies hiring now, and get useful interview tips. We’ve got comprehensive job search tools and advice to help you get where you want to be in your career. You can see company reviews, compare salaries, and find jobs that match your skills.
• Find jobs on Indeed, the job search app built to help you every step of the way. Get free access to millions of job postings, personalize your search, connect with employers and submit job applications—all from the Indeed app.
• Welcome professionals! Find jobs on one of the largest social networking apps and online jobs market with LinkedIn, the most trusted network and business community. Build connections with industry leaders in your community, follow business news, connect with a recruiter and discover a new career.
• ZipRecuiter is the employment app that gives you the best results because it searches for you automatically! The Zip job board helps you find a good job nearby fast. It learns what kind of employment you're looking for, searches for you, and automatically notifies you when there's a new job that is a good match for you! Other job finder apps make looking for a job hard. Not ZipRecruiter!
• The world's most popular flight tracker - #1 Travel app in over 150 countries.Turn your phone or tablet into a live plane tracker and see flights around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your device at an airplane to find out where it’s going and what kind of aircraft it is.
• As a travel guidance company, Tripadvisor brings people, passions and places together. We aim to help make you a better traveler, from travel planning, to booking, to taking a trip. Our app lets you get the most out of your trip – whether you’re planning or on-the-go. Discover where to stay, what to do and where to eat based on guidance from millions of travelers who have been there before. Find deals on hotels, book experiences, reserve tables at great restaurants and discover great places nearby.
• Easily explore the world of Airbnb—and discover homes that you wouldn’t have known to look for—with a new way to search designed around Airbnb Categories. These curated collections of homes are chosen for their style, location, or nearby activities, whether you want a design marvel, a stay somewhere tropical, or a place near incredible surfing.
• The world’s leading travel app & trip planner for backpackers on a budget who want to stay in the best hostels, have fun experiences and mix with like-minded travellers. With new friend-making features, it’s even easier to go from solo to social before your plane hits the runway.
• CheapOair lets you know when to buy cheap flights. Simply keep an eye on a flight and get a notification when the price drops! CheapOair is like having your own super-fast, all-knowing travel agent that analyzes flights daily from over 500 airlines, and lets you know the best time to book on the go.
• The Expedia app is your all-in-one travel companion, making it fast, easy, and convenient to find and save on all your amazing adventures ahead. Dreaming of a beach vacation in Florida? Or a romantic getaway in Paris? Whatever your reason to escape, you’ll find Member Prices to help you get there for a great price. Plus, earn double Expedia Rewards points for every eligible trip booking you make in the Expedia app.
• KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites at once to find exactly what you need for your trip, from cheap flights to great hotel deals and car rentals. Nonstop flight leaving at 9am? Sure. Pet-friendly vacation rental near the slopes? Yup. SUV rental for under $50/day? We're on it. Because we're travelers too and know that every trip is worth planning.
• Save on your next trip with exclusive deals on hotels, flights & rental cars in the Priceline app. From cheap flights to amazing hotel room offers, you’re guaranteed to find deals you won’t want to miss. Vacation vibes or business trip? 5-star hotel or budget hostel? No matter what your travel plans are, you can save on your hotel room, flights and car rental when you book with Priceline.
• The triple award-winning Rentalcars.com app makes renting a car faster and easier than ever before. With Rentalcars.com you can compare deals from 900 car rental companies in over 53,000 rental locations across 160 countries. Search, Compare & Save.
• Turn your road trip into an adventure. Roadtrippers is the #1 road trip planning tool, with more than 25 million trips planned to date covering more than 16.9 billion miles. Whether you’re looking for an RV trip planner app or just planning your next summer road trip, build your route in Roadtrippers and then use our turn-by-turn navigation to lead the way.
11. TripIt: Travel Planner
• As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll automatically add it to your comprehensive itinerary. Seamlessly sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
Thanks For Reading This Post !
If you find it resourceful, share it with others !
Please checkout our available documentations for other categories
Very useful post. I am excited to see what will be published here next 👍🏻